PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
(For Terms & Conditions relating to promo codes, please visit: https://medium.com/@zeelo/promo-code-terms-conditions-d74709b03acb#.v9bd5ston)
Other applicable terms
- Our Privacy and Cookies Policy (below), which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using Zeelo, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Our Acceptable Use Policy (below) which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of Zeelo. When using Zeelo, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Code of Conduct
- The account details provided should be representative of you and you alone.
- Only one account may be created per email address.
- Journeys must only be booked if intended to be taken and information provided must be accurate.
- Please arrive promptly for your Zeelo journey.
- You must ensure that you have the means to pay for the booking.
- You must not be threatening, abusive or intimidating to users you meet through the use of Zeelo or to any driver or representative.
- You must be respectful of other Zeelo users when on the vehicle
- We encourage you to report any user to our safety team at email@example.com if you feel they have acted in violation of these terms or acted otherwise inappropriately.
Information about us
www.zeelo.co and its related mobile application are operated by Zeelo Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10274913 and have our registered office at 9 Wootton Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 8TG.
We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to Zeelo
We may update Zeelo from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on Zeelo may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it .
We do not guarantee that Zeelo, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Zeelo is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that Zeelo, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to Zeelo is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Zeelo without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Zeelo is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Zeelo.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Zeelo, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Zeelo for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Zeelo.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Zeelo must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Zeelo for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on Zeelo is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Zeelo.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Zeelo, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Zeelo is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Zeelo or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Zeelo; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Zeelo.
- if you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide Zeelo for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Zeelo for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Zeelo or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on Zeelo. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Season travel passes and Season Passes
- Season travel pass credits are only eligible for bookings associated with that specific season travel pass.
- Seats are only guaranteed on bookings where you have opted-in 7 before the booking is due to take place. Once this deadline has passed, you will only be able to opt-in for the booking if there are seats available.
- The opt-out feature is available for full season travel pass holders only.
- The opt-out feature is available up until the booking takes place but you will only receive a opt-out incentive (promo code or voucher discount) if you opt out 7 before the booking.
We do not accept any responsibility for the loss of or damage to any luggage which is transported in a vehicle. The customer acknowledges and accepts that any luggage and/or bicycle stored in the vehicle may move around during the journey and accordingly the customer should take extra care when opening the luggage compartment of the Passenger Vehicle.
Passengers are required to comply with current customs laws and regulations and we shall not be responsible for any delays caused by any failure to comply with the same.
All Passengers are required to use seatbelts at all times where provided
We will not allow unaccompanied minors of less than 16 years of age to travel. They must be accompanied by a paying customer of over 16 years.
We reserve the right to refuse to transport or cease to transport any passenger who behaves in a disorderly, inappropriate (including excessive physical contact or display), threatening or abusive manner or who, in our absolute discretion, we consider a nuisance or a danger to our employees, agents, subcontractors or to fellow Passengers and may require such a passenger to alight from a vehicle.
We may charge reasonable repair or cleaning charges plus £100 representing damage costs and loss of earnings in the event of spillages in or in the event that any passenger vomits in or otherwise soils, contaminates or damages a vehicle.
We shall not be responsible for any property left by passengers in any vehicle.
Cancellations & Changes
All purchases or bookings made through Zeelo are cancellable but non-refundable. In certain circumstances or in the event of poor service standards or complaints, Zeelo may choose to made part or full refunds at their sole discretion.
Change requests will be accommodated by Zeelo where possible at their discretion.
All change requests, cancellation requests and complaints should be sent via email to email@example.com.
Zeelo reserves the right to change the date, time, pick up points, drop off points and vehicle of any booking at any time. Any changes to bookings will be communicated by Zeelo to you in advance.
Compensation for delays or service issues
For Zeelo journeys to sporting events, customers are eligible for compensation in the form of journey refunds under certain circumstances:
- The event attended is a single-day sporting event with an event duration in terms of live play of less of 3 hours
- The vehicle arrives at the venue later than 15-minutes after the scheduled start of the event live play, not the original scheduled arrival time of the Zeelo service. This will be recorded and monitored by the Zeelo operations team
- The service delay is caused by either a fault with the Zeelo vehicle itself or a Zeelo passenger. Delays relating to traffic will not qualify for compensation
In the event that a booking meets the circumstances above, the customer should make a refund request to Zeelo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, email address, booking number and details within 30 days of the journey taking place. Once the request is made, Zeelo guarantees to process the request and refund the customer within 20 working days. In the event that the booking was made as part of a ticket bundle or season pass purchase, the customer will be refunded the total amount paid divided by the number of games associated to that ticket bundle or season pass.
Acceptance of bookings as agent of the transportation provider or operator
We accept individual seat bookings via zeelo.co and facilitate a group-seat vehicle booking with transportation provider or operator (as principal). Such acceptance by Zeelo Limited as agent for the transportation provider or operator gives rise to a contract for the provision to you of transportation services between you and the transportation provider or operator. For the avoidance of doubt: Zeelo Limited does not itself provide transportation services, and is not a transportation provider or operator. Zeelo Limited acts as an intermediary between you and transportation providers or operators.
In a number of instances, Zeelo Limited enters into a relationship with another intermediary or aggregator to source transportation providers or operators. In these instances, you should also refer to relevant Terms of Service. Information regarding the intermediaries, transportation providers or operators used to facilitate your booking is available upon request. Key intermediaries:
- Coachhire.com (Transport 2(UK) Ltd) - http://www.coachhire.com/page/terms-conditions (particular reference to section 6 and 25
For the sake of clarity, your Booking will be accepted and allocated to a transportation provider or operator by Zeelo limited, either directly or through an intermediary.
Uploading content to Zeelo
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to Zeelo, or to make contact with other users of Zeelo, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (below)
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to Zeelo will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to Zeelo constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of Zeelo.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on Zeelo if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (below).
The views expressed by other users on Zeelo do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that Zeelo will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Zeelo. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Zeelo by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Zeelo, the server on which Zeelo is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Zeelo. You must not attack Zeelo via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Zeelo will cease immediately.
Linking to Zeelo
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Zeelo in any website that is not owned by you.
Zeelo must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Zeelo other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (below).
If you wish to make any use of content on Zeelo other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Third party links and resources in Zeelo
Where Zeelo contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.zeelo.co or its related mobile application (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
www.zeelo.co (and its related mobile application) is a site operated by Zeelo Limited (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10274913 and we have our registered office at 9 Wootton Street, London, SE1 8TG
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Feedback options
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Zeelo Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Zeelo Limited of 9 Wootton Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 8TG
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.zeelo.co or its related mobile application (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Zeelo Limited, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use a Content Management System to display our pages. This uses some cookies to store non-personal information such as the last page you visited (to help with the 'Go Back' feature), and information so we can tie the pages you view to a single visit. This helps us analyse how people are using our website, but is in no way traceable to you as an individual.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you (and to allow our contracted third parties to provide you) with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these. This includes, but is not limited to, us passing your details to licensed companies with whom we have contracted with to provide services to you.
Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) may contact you by electronic means.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To whom we refer your request for services.
- In connection with the sharing function via Facebook.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Zeelo Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting Zeelo.