We’ve recently heard an amazing Zeelo partner with C and G Coaches in Cambridge and we decided to have a chat with him.
Q: Tell us a little bit about your driving history. How long have you been a coach driver for? How did you first get started?
I’ve been a coach driver for over 10 years after passing my test with Cambus in 1995 where I worked as a service bus driver in Cambridge. I always have and still have a great passion for driving.
Q: What’s your favourite thing about being a coach driver?
The diversity of passengers and destinations, especially on tour work.
Q: How long have you been driving for Zeelo?
This is my 2nd season driving the Cambridge and Royston route.
Q: What is your favourite thing about driving for Zeelo?
The Spurs fans banter, it’s great.
Q: Storytime! What are the top 3 Zeelo experiences you’ve had during your time driving for us?
- Being offered a spare ticket and watching the Spurs v WBA game
- The atmosphere last season after winning so many games, especially the win over Liverpool
- Meeting the Zeelo guys at Wembley and having them ride the coaches
Q: What is something unexpected that pleasantly surprised you about being a Zeelo driver?
The rapport built with regular passengers
Q: What other locations would you want to drive to with Zeelo?
Murrayfield, Hampden Park, Ibrox, Italy, Spain or Disneyland
Q: And finally, if you had to give Zeelo riders 4 tips to make their coach trip the very best it can be, what would they be?
- Tip the driver 😉
- Wear suitable clothing for the weather
- Bring food and drink as Wembley is very expensive
- Relax and let the driver take care of your travel
We will be sharing more of our driver’s insights soon. Stay tuned.